The drug "Vazocardin": analogs, synonyms, photo, instructions for use, reviews. What can replace "Vazocardine"?
How often, when you go to the pharmacy, you can notto get a prescription for you? In this case, the pharmacist offers an analogue. And sometimes the doctor himself writes out several variants of drugs of the same action in order to be able to choose the one that will suit in terms of price, given the financial situation. Next, consider the drug "Vazocardin", than to replace it, how to take, what are the reviews about him and his counterparts.
Composition and form of the release "Vazocardina"
"Vazocardin" refers to the drugs of the groupbeta-blockers. Produced in the form of tablets, coated with a film membrane. Can be white or yellowish in color. The active ingredient in one tablet is either 100 mg or 50 mg.
The active substance is metoprolol. "Vazocardine" also has auxiliary substances in its composition. These are such as silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, calcium stearate, lactose, polyvidone 25, carboxymethylamilopectin sodium.
The medicine "Vazocardin", synonyms of this drug - all of them contain the same active active substance. And what medicinal effect the preparation possesses, we will consider further.
What is the effect of the drug
It should be noted, that "Vasocardine", its analogues have almost the same effect. The principle of it is as follows:
- The heart rate decreases, as well as the strength of myocardial contractions of cardiac output. Sinus rhythm is restored.
- Reduced blood pressure for physicalloads and stressful situations. Decrease in pressure is observed at least 15 minutes after the drug is taken, or a maximum after a couple of hours. The effect lasts for 6 hours.
- The number and severity of angina attacks decreases.
- Increases endurance during exercise.
- Fights with arrhythmia.
- Prevents the development of migraine.
- Symptoms of hypoglycemia in diabetics become less pronounced.
- It promotes increase of triglycerides, reduction of free, fatty acids.
- With continued use helps reduce cholesterol.
It should also be noted that the active substancemetoprolol is almost completely absorbed, quickly distributed throughout the body. Easily crosses the BBB, the placenta and penetrates into breast milk. Biodegradation occurs in the liver, excreted mainly by the kidneys. You can not withdraw with hemodialysis.
Who is appointed "Vazocardine"
Tablets "Vasocardine" prescribe for the treatment and prevention of such diseases:
- High blood pressure.
- Hyperkinetic cardiac syndrome.
- Myocardial infarction.
- Angina pectoris.
If you have been assigned Vazocardin, the use ofthe drug should be started after reading the instructions. It is very important to know about side effects, symptoms of overdose and about the features when using the drug.
Methods of application and the consequences of an overdose
The medicinal preparation "Vazocardinum" followsTake only as directed by the doctor. The medication is taken at the same time, after eating or while eating. The tablet does not need chewing, but you can divide it in half, 100 mg twice a day. It should be washed down with water.
Depending on the disease, the treatment regimen andthe dosage is prescribed by the doctor. The daily dose should not exceed 400 mg. It is necessary to observe the dosage of the drug, since an overdose can cause serious consequences, namely:
- A sharp drop in blood pressure.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of consciousness.
The first signs of excess of the required doseof the drug begin to appear after 20 minutes, a maximum of 2 hours after administration. If you have the above symptoms, you should immediately call a doctor or an ambulance, because an overdose of the drug can cause heart failure.
Before taking the medication, you should read the description of contraindications so as not to put your health at risk.
It should be noted that "Vazocardine", its synonyms and analogues, have the same serious consequences in case of an overdose.
There are a number of contraindications. First of all, it is:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substances of the drug.
- Cardiogenic shock.
- Uncompensated heart failure.
- Diseases of peripheral vessels.
- Sinus bradycardia.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Metabolic acidosis.
Do not take the medicine in the presence of symptoms such as hallucinations, muscle weakness, sleep disturbance, depression.
During pregnancy and during lactation, applyonly by prescription and by strict doctor's testimony. Do not prescribe the drug "Vazocardin" to children under 18 years of age, since the drug is not tested for safety and efficacy in this age category.
Depending on the sensitivity to the components of the drug, these side effects may occur:
- Deceleration of the reaction.
- Muscle weakness.
- Decreased visual acuity.
- Dryness and soreness of the eyes.
- Noise in ears.
- Palpitation and lowering of blood pressure.
- Cardiogenic shock.
- Impaired conductivity of the myocardium.
- Manifestations of angiospasm.
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea.
- Violation of the liver.
- Change of taste.
- Increased skin sensitivity to light, skin hyperemia, exacerbation of psoriasis, increased sweating.
- Rhinitis, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, nasal congestion.
- Unusual bleeding.
- Leukopenia, agranulocytosis.
- Back pain.
- Itching, rashes, hives.
- Sexual dysfunction, decreased sexual desire.
- It can affect the fetus, namely, to provoke a delay in intrauterine development, hypoglycemia, bradycardia.
Side effects of the drug "Vazocardine"analogues will have almost the same. However, they will not necessarily be the same. Especially if the drug is produced by another manufacturer using different technologies, so the doctor can recommend to replace the drug with an analog.
What can replace "Vazocardine"?
Very often in pharmacies, if not appointeddrug, pharmacists offer medicines with the same active substance or from the same pharmacological group. For the drug "Vazocardin" is a group of drugs beta-blockers, with the active ingredient metoprolol.
If you read the instructions for these drugs, you cannote that the indications and contraindications will be very similar to each other. However, when receiving, it would seem, the same substance, patients give different responses. As a rule, it depends on the manufacturer, the method of cleaning the drug, on what equipment is produced, what auxiliary substances are added. And of course, you can not ignore the tolerability of the components of the drug.
So, if you need to replace "Vasocardine", analogues and synonyms of the drug will help us in this. But they can be appointed only by the attending physician. We will get acquainted with them further.
Synonyms of "Vazocardina"
Medicines with active substance metoprolol will be synonymous with "Vazocardina".
The list of such drugs can be as follows:
- "Vazocardin retard."
- "Egilok S".
As mentioned earlier, the synonyms will beto have practically identical indications, contraindications, as well as manifestations of side effects, since all have the same active active substance. However, there is a slight difference in the effects of drugs. About this a few words further.
What is the difference between "Vazocardine" and "Vazocardine retard"
It is worth saying a few words about the secondpreparation. Instructions for the use of "Vazocardina retarda" with "Vasocardine" are almost identical. The difference is in the pharmacological effect of the drug. The first is longer. This allows you to reduce the frequency of admission and reduce the number of side effects.
So, "Vazocardin retard" recommend taking 1once a day in the amount of 200 mg in the morning. If the desired therapeutic effect is not observed, you can take with other drugs antihypertensive action or with diuretics. It is necessary to be cautious when treating elderly people, because a sharp decrease in blood pressure or a decrease in heart rate can adversely affect the work of vital organs.
There are also analogues in the drug "Vazocardin retard", this category includes such drugs as:
- "Corvitol 50".
All drugs are very popular in the treatment of heart disease, for the prevention of migraine, reducing high blood pressure.
Analogues of "Vazocardina"
Analogues include those that are in one pharmacological group and have the same mechanism of action. The drug "Vazocardin" analogs are as follows:
This list indicates the most common analogs of the "Vazocardin" preparation. Photos in the article show some of them.
Care should be taken for specific instructions,if you have been prescribed drugs group of beta-blockers. Therefore, the instructions for use are so important to the "Vazocardin" preparation. Analogs have similar special instructions. In "Vazocardina" they are the following:
- The effectiveness of drugs beta-blockers in smokers is much lower.
- When applying "Metoprolol" to patients with cardiacinsufficiency it is necessary to apply additional treatment before prescribing drugs of this group and after. Otherwise, symptoms of impaired peripheral arterial circulation may increase.
- Patients with low blood pressure should beespecially cautious, since the drug may cause further pressure reduction. Drugs of this group can not be abruptly discontinued. You should gradually reduce the dosage under the supervision of a doctor.
- Those who use contact lenses, you should know that the drugs group of beta-blockers can reduce the production of tears.
- Patients with impaired liver function and renal failure should be under strict medical supervision.
- Especially cautiously the preparation should be started to be taken by elderly patients.
- When taking drugs in this group should not beengage in work that requires quick reaction and concentration of attention, because the speed of mental and physical reactions slows down. Also, do not drive and operate machinery.
- Pregnant and during lactation the drug canbe appointed only if the benefit of the drug exceeds all possible risks to the fetus and the health of the woman. Of course, you should give up breastfeeding for the duration of treatment with the drug "Vazocardine".
Instructions for use, reviews about preparationscontain enough information that is needed to start taking medication. It is necessary to pay very careful attention to these instructions, since the effectiveness of treatment depends on this.
Credits for the reception "Vazocardina"
Reviews about the drug "Vazocardin" meet the mostdifferent. So, for example, there are many good responses about the property of the drug to lower blood pressure. This is marked by hypertension. The cores speak of positive dynamics in the work of the heart. Reduces the severity of angina attacks. Long-term experience of use shows that with prolonged intake of "Vazocardine", the level of cholesterol in the blood is normalized. Many reviews that indicate a good effect in the treatment of migraine, especially if the cause is high blood pressure.
However, there is also a series of reviews of the manifestation ofphenomena during the reception of "Vasocardina". So, some note the stuffiness of the nose and back pain. Often patients talk about drowsiness. Complaints about headaches and dry eyes are common. There are reviews that indicate a decrease in the effectiveness of the drug "Vazocardin" with prolonged use.
If side effects occurask a doctor and find out what can replace "Vazocardine". With the withdrawal of the drug, all side effects go away. Care must be taken to monitor their health, especially when taking a new drug.
Reviews about analogues and synonyms "Vazocardina"
As mentioned above, you can replace "Vasocardine" withanalogues or synonyms. There are a number of doctors' comments on the appointment of such medications. Thus, the effect of the preparation "Betolok" is comparable to "Lokrenom", a good cardioselective effect is noted.
Also appointed as an antiarrhythmic to those whosuffered a myocardial infarction. The drug "Metoprolol" is effective in the treatment of arrhythmia. Many doctors say that "Vazocardin" and its analogs should be prescribed in low dosages, especially for the treatment of elderly patients. It is recommended to use such medications in complex treatment. If you take Metoprolol for treatment without additional drugs, the effect can be very low, it is also noted by many.
It should be noted one more detail: if there is any side effect when taking the drug, the doctor may prescribe the drug synonymous, but there is a high probability that side effects may persist. So, one patient noted the appearance of a dry cough with the use of Metoprolol, after a replacement for Vazocardin, the cough was preserved.
If there are adverse reactions during admissionof the drug "Vazocardin", than to replace it, you can find out only from your doctor. Any changes in the state of health should be reported to the doctor. The specialist should correctly assess the benefits of the drug and the damage from side effects to the patient's health and prescribe appropriate treatment.
Do not take "Vasocardine" without prescribing a doctor. Health depends on this, and they should not risk it.