On how to treat the throat at home
Many people think that the sore throat is soan insignificant problem that you should not try to deal with it, because a modern person has so much to do. But it's not right. If you do not do anything to treat the throat at home, you can earn a complication. If the tonsils were affected, they became inflamed, the temperature rose to 38 degrees and more, then you have a sore throat. But how to treat the throat at home?
The patient should spend more time in the warmth,better under the blanket. Free movement around the house will harm not only him, but also relatives, as the infection will spread. He will infect them with sore throat, and then the question of how to treat the throat at home will be of interest to the whole family. It is necessary that the patient use as much liquid as possible. The matter is that at a high temperature the moisture intensively evaporates from the surface of the skin, which can lead to dehydration of the body, so the water reserves must be replenished. Drink desirable juices, hot tea with lemon and milk.
Traditional medicine is incredibly rich, it canfind a lot of tools to fight infectious diseases. She also knows how to treat the throat at home. Very often we offer different rinses, compresses, inhalations, tea treatment and herbal medicine, etc.
- Infusion of camomile flowers, as well as linden. To prepare the infusion, you need to take 2 parts of linden, 1 part of chamomile. Pour the mixture with a glass of boiling water, come on for 20 minutes, then strain. Gargle with the received liquid several times a day.
- Infusion from the horsetail of the field. Take 5-5,5 tbsp. l. dry horsetail field, pour 400 ml of boiling water, and hide for 15 minutes. Strain and use the same as with the infusion of camomile and lime flowers.
- Infusion of raspberry leaves: 2-2.3 st. l. Leave the leaves with boiling water. In a closed vessel, the liquid should stand for at least 15 minutes. Rinse your throat several times.
- Infusion of beet juice. For the preparation of the present, grate 1 glass of red beet. Pour in a spoonful of vinegar (6%), let it brew and squeeze. Use for rinsing a few spoons.
Beekeeping products treatment
The main product used in the treatment of angina,- honey. In folk medicine, the properties of honey are highly valued, it is really able to help in the case of various diseases. If you are interested in how to treat your throat at home, then you can stop at such methods:
- Honey with aloe. Mix honey (3-4.5 tablespoons) and a little juice of a tree-like aloe. Use this mixture to lubricate the inflamed tonsils.
- Inhalation with propolis. Dissolve 10-12 g of propolis in one liter of water. Put all this in a water bath. Then breathe steam for 10-15 minutes.
Compresses will also be useful, in particular these:
- compresses with cabbage leaves. The throat is wrapped in cabbage leaves and wrapped in warm cloth (for example, a woolen shawl). Every 2-2.5 hours the leaves are changed. This procedure helps the body fight inflammation.
- Compress with vinegar. Dilute vinegar in cool water, soak a thick soft cloth in it and wrap your feet. Hold the compress until the tissue cools. Then remove and wrap your feet with a warm blanket.
When starting treatment at home, it is worth paying attention to the tolerability of products and preparations, since allergic reactions are possible.