Diseases of the lungs in humans: a list, recommendations, symptoms
One of the most dangerous (after cardiac)are considered lung diseases in humans. Their list is long enough, however, the frequency of appearances and the danger to life in diseases are not the same. At the same time to be aware of all possible ailments and their manifestations is worth every literate, careful to yourself relating to a person. After all, as you know, an early call to a doctor very much increases the chances of a successful outcome of treatment.
The most common lung diseases in humans: a list, symptoms, predictions
Often people confuse common diseases of the systemrespiration with those that are peculiar to the lungs. In principle, there is nothing terrible in this if the patient does not try to cure himself, but clarifies the diagnosis from a doctor who can accurately determine the type of lung disease in a person. The list of the most "popular" ones includes:
- Pleurisy. Most often it is caused by a virus infection. One of the few lung diseases accompanied by pain. As you know, there are no nerve endings in the lungs themselves, and they can not be ill. An unpleasant sensation is caused by friction of the pleura. In the lungs, pleurisy passes by itself, but it's not a problem to consult a doctor.
- Pneumonia. Often begins as a pleurisy, but much more dangerous. Deep breathing is difficult, cough is very painful. Treatment should be professional, otherwise - a fatal outcome.
- Emphysema of the lungs. Symptoms: shortness of breath, swelling of the chest, "boxed" sounds, weak breathing. Primary is eliminated by respiratory gymnastics and oxygen therapy. Secondary requires a long medication, and even surgical intervention.
- Tuberculosis. Here everything is clear: only medical supervision, long treatment and antibiotics.
- Tumors, including lung cancer. The second disease, accompanied by pain. Forecasts are usually pessimistic.
If we talk about lung disease in humans, the list is, of course, not limited to this list. However, the rest are much more rare, and often - and difficult to diagnose.
What do we draw attention to?
There are a number of signs that manifest themselves in almost any lung disease in humans. The list of symptoms can be presented as follows:
- Cough. Depending on the disease, it can be either dry or wet, painless or accompanied by pain.
- Inflammation of mucous membranes.
- Snoring - if before you did not suffer them.
- Shortness of breath, difficulty or shallow breathing, in some cases - suffocation. Any changes in the rhythm or depth of breathing are a signal for an immediate visit to the polyclinic.
- Pain in the sternum is usually caused by problems with the heart. But pulmonary diseases can cause it in the above cases.
- Lack of oxygen, until blanching and blue skin, fainting and seizures.
All these signs strongly suggest that the visit to the doctor can not be postponed. The diagnosis he will put after listening, additional tests, and maybe - and an X-ray.
Rarely, but dangerous
A couple of words worth mentioning about this lung diseasea person like pneumothorax. It is often forgotten even by experienced doctors, and it can even appear in a completely healthy and young man. A pneumothorax is caused by a rupture in the lungs of a small vesicle, which leads to their collapse, that is, dehumidification. There is a shortage of breath and a sharp pain; In the absence of urgent measures attracts the coalescence of a part of the lung, and often death.
Pneumothorax is more often observed in patients with emphysema, but can overtake a person who has never suffered from pulmonary diseases.
Some lung diseases are caused by the selectedman by profession. Thus, chronic obstruction of the lungs or silicosis is characteristic of workers in the chemical industry, and barotrauma of the lungs is for divers. However, people are usually warned about the possibility of such diseases, pay enough attention to prevention and regularly undergo a physical examination.