The drug "Trombo ACC": basic information and instructions for use
In recent decades, the risk ofCardiovascular disease has increased dramatically. Many causes contribute to this, but one of them is platelet aggregation, i.e. their gluing together. In order to prevent this, an effective antiaggregational drug "Trombo ACC" was released, which prevents the adhesion of platelets, thereby reducing blood coagulability. The main substance of the drug is acetylsalicylic acid.
Indications for use
It is recommended to take medicine for patients who have:
- illnesses Takayasu and Kawasaki;
- Thrombosis and thromboembolism;
- ischemic stroke and prosthetic heart valves;
- Pain syndromes, neuralgia, rheumatism and other ailments.
The drug for prevention is effective:
- myocardial infarction;
- Various disorders of the blood circulation of the brain and stroke;
- "aspirin" desensitization and development of persistent "immunity" to NSAIDs in patients with "aspirin" triad and asthma.
Contraindications to the use of the drug
In no case will the doctor appoint Trombo ACC, if there is:
hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- "aspirin" triad and asthma;
- disorders in the work of the digestive tract, kidneys and liver;
- renal, hepatic and cardiac insufficiency;
- hemophilia and von Willebrand disease;
- a woman is breastfeeding;
- age - up to 14 years (in some sources the age is indicated to 18).
Caution is necessary to take the drug with gouty patients, patients with respiratory problems, as well as bleeding and ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract and kidney and liver diseases.
"Trombo ACC". Side effect
Basically, the drug is always tolerated fairly well, without adverse reactions of the body, but in some cases the following symptoms are observed:
- various allergic reactions from the body - Quincke's edema, hives;
- nausea, vomiting, heartburn, ulcers of the mucous membranes of the stomach and duodenum;
- dizziness, noise in the ears and, accordingly, hearing impairment;
- increased bleeding, in rare cases anemia;
Application and dosage of the drug
Tablets "Trombo ACC" are appointed for a longThe period of admission, which is calculated individually for each. 100 mg tablets are taken every day before meals. Drink funds necessarily with water.
Overdose with the drug "Trombo ACC" is very unlikely, since the main substance is contained in tablets in a small dose. However, in the history of the drug there were the following cases:
- nausea and vomiting;
- dizziness and noise in the ears;
- malaises and confusion;
- in very severe cases - convulsions, pulmonary edema, coma.
The risk of manifesting such symptoms is highest inelderly, if the patient took more than 100 mg of the drug for each kilogram of body weight per day. With the above symptoms, you must induce vomiting, take activated charcoal or a laxative. Sometimes alkaline treatment is performed.
Interaction of the drug with other drugs
"Trombo ACC" contributes to the strengthening of the effect of such means:
- hypoglycemic agents.
Weaken the action of diuretics. When the drug interacts with ethanol and glucocorticoids, there is a risk of gastrointestinal bleeding, as well as defects in the gastrointestinal mucosa. It is not recommended to take the drug with ibuprofen and thrombolytic drugs.
Conditions for storage of medicinal product
The drug "Trombo ACC" is stored for 3 years. Keep it in a dry place, which is carefully protected from direct sun rays, at a temperature of no more than 25 ° C.
Reviews about the drug
The drug is most often discussed in forums by pregnant women and having suffered a stroke and heart attack. Users note a rare occurrence of side effects, as well as a high cost of the drug.