Emergency assistance with fainting is something everyone must know!
About what should be the emergency careat a faint, it is necessary to know everyone, after all such status is not a rarity and can occur with any person. In this article, we will try to understand what a faint is, how it can be avoided and how to help in the event of this state.
Emergency assistance with fainting may notIt will be required if we know the symptoms of the onset of this condition and if they occur in the vicinity of people or in our own time we take the necessary measures. Thus, the onset of syncope is characterized by the following symptoms:
- a sharp dizziness, accompanied by a clouding of the eyes and ringing in the ears;
- a fit of nausea and lack of air;
- a weak pulse;
- pale skin;
- a rare, intermittent breathing;
- a sharp drop in blood pressure;
- Numbness of limbs.
If you have experienced several of the listedsymptoms or someone near you feels a rapid loss of consciousness, you must try to avoid fainting. In order that you do not need emergency help in a syncope, you must perform the following actions:
- Without losing a second, take a horizontal position so that your legs are raised above your head. Do not waste time looking for a suitable place, lie down where you feel bad.
- Begin to breathe deeply to increase blood circulation: for each breath - for 5 seconds.
- Try not to worry, because the resulting fear can cause spasm of the cerebral arteries, which will lead to increased oxygen starvation.
- Perform several exercises that will improve the flow of blood to the brain and increase blood pressure:
- Simultaneously straining the muscles of the press and squeezing the hips, cross the ankles;
- Having connected fingers of hands in the lock, try to spread hands in the parties. In this case, it is necessary to strain the muscles of the hands;
- straining the muscles of the press and thighs, squeeze your hands into fists.
If, however, a person near you has lost consciousness, then he needs urgent help in case of a faint. Everyone's duty is to do the following:
- First of all, it is necessary to call an ambulance, so that the first-aid for fainting was rendered unconscious. Immediately after this, go to the provision of pre-hospital care.
- Do not try to lift the patient, butLay it in a horizontal position so that the head is below the knees. This will improve the flow of blood to the brain. If you do not have this opportunity, then seat the patient so that his head is lowered between the knees.
- If the unconscious person is lying down, be sure to make sure that his head is turned to the side. This pose will prevent the sinking of the tongue.
- Unfasten the waistband and collar of the patient so that nothing interferes with the penetration of air into the lungs.
- Spray on the face of the unconscious person with cold water.
- Bring to the nose of a sick cotton wool, previously soaked in ammonia, vinegar or cologne. </ ol </ p>