The external environment of the enterprise, the factors of the macro environment
The external environment of the enterprise includes allfactors and conditions that arise in its environment and do not depend on the activities of a particular firm. At the same time, they have or may have an impact on the functioning of a particular enterprise, and therefore require the development of management decisions.
It is worth noting that the complex of these factors, andThe evaluation of their impact on the activities of a particular organization is also different. As a rule, the enterprise in the management process determines those factors that can affect the results of activities not only in the present period, but also in the future. Moreover, the external environment of the enterprise, which has an impact on the internal environment, is of particular importance. initially identify and take into account just such factors of the external environment.
The external environment of the enterprise is a source,which feeds the enterprise with the resources that are needed to maintain the internal capacity at the right level. The enterprise constantly exchanges with the external environment. This is what ensures its survival. At the same time, the external environment of an enterprise, its resources, is not unlimited. They have their own kinds of many organizations that are in the same environment. Thus, there is a possibility that an enterprise can not always get the resources it needs from the external environment, which may well weaken the company's potential and lead to negative consequences for it. The task of strategic management is to ensure the interaction of the enterprise with the environment, which allows it to maintain its potential at the proper level and, thereby, enabling it to survive in the long term.
The external marketing environment is athe company's macro environment. It consists of the main factors affecting the activity of the enterprise in a certain segment of the market. The external marketing environment is directly dependent on the following factors:
1) economic. It is expressed in the need to take into account the general economic situation in their country in order to rationally adjust their policies;
2) demographic. Important for each organization is the group of the population that acquires its goods;
3) politico-legal. Each organization must be aware of the legislation regulating entrepreneurial activity, and it is also necessary to really understand the political situation of the society;
4) scientific and technical. They lead to the need to monitor the NTP and introduce them into its production, and also oblige to be aware of the state control over the safety of the goods and the quality;
5) natural. As they can provoke a shortage of raw materials and problems associated with environmental pollution. It is necessary to be aware of government measures aimed at regulating natural resources;
6) cultural. Because they determine the attitude of people to nature, society as a whole, to the universe, to goods.
At marketing researches it is necessary to considerall the factors of the macro environment of the enterprise in the complex. In marketing, the factors of the enterprise's macro environment exert a great influence on the process of making managerial decisions. Their analysis and monitoring is needed so that the company's management can make timely marketing decisions, adjusting to the macro-environment factors, reducing their negative impact, and also using the opportunities provided by them in time. To analyze the external marketing environment, various methods are used, usually based on research. On the macro environment, no organization can exert its influence. They can only be taken into account in their activities.