Demonstration is it? Demonstration in Skype
How many times has the user had a desireshow something on the screen of your computer to the other person. The meaning of the word demonstration is a visual display. Many programs can provide such an opportunity. And the program "Skype" does not lag behind the others. This messenger is used by many. How do I set up a demo?
- You need to start "Skype" by clicking on its icon on the desktop. Or go to the Start menu and select the program in the applications.
- Log in to your account by entering a password with login. If you lose your password, you can restore it by clicking the link below the input field. After entering the left part of the program, a list of contacts appears.
- Select a contact, which is done by a simple click on its name and on the right side of the program a dialog box materializes.
- Select "video call". This button appears only after clicking on the contact name. After pressing it, a characteristic sound will be heard. In video call mode, you can stay as long as you need. Then you can turn on the screen display function.
- Click on the chat icon (show instant messages). The caption is implemented when you move the cursor over the chat icon. The icon is like a cloud filled with thoughts.
- Select "Demonstration". This is done by pressing the "+" button, which lies between the end buttons of the call and the microphone. In the list of functions that appears, select the desired one - "Demo".
- This will cause a new window: "Show screen". Click "Start". The border of the display area will then turn red, which indicates the beginning of the demonstration.
- Adjust the size of the displayed area. This will help the hand-held rodent (mouse). Moving the cursor to the corner of the area where its shape changes and becomes diagonal arrows, click the mouse button. If you want to move the selected area - just click on the top of the displayed area and move where you want.
- Continue work. The interlocutor will see everything that will happen in the selected part of the screen. At the same time, it is possible to communicate with the interlocutor. Only the video image will not go from the camera, but from the selected part of the screen.
- Stop the demonstration. To do this, just press the "+" button at the bottom of the screen and select "Stop the show". Resume the transfer of the video image from the webcam.
- This function is only available when the Internet speed allows you to make video calls.
- To receive an incoming call, you must click the "Reply with video" icon.
- It is necessary to know the bandwidth of the channel installed by the ISP. Demonstration in the "Skype" screen requires a broadband connection to the World Wide Web.
- If you select a specific area for the demonstration, the interlocutor will only be able to see it. This area is highlighted by a border.
The picture may hang when the "demonstration" mode is activated. It depends on the quality of the connection to the Internet.
Choose only the area you want to demonstrate, otherwise the desired field may not be visible in the field of view of the interlocutor.
After enabling the function, the interlocutor will only see the screen, but not the caller's person.