The enterprise development strategy is a fundamental concept for successful development and functioning in the market conditions
The enterprise development strategy assumesthe formation of fundamental goals and objectives on a long-term basis, as well as a clear definition of the course of action and the competent allocation of resources that will be needed to achieve the goal. As a result, the development strategy of the enterprise is called upon to answer a number of questions: in which areas of economic activity is it more profitable to develop? what means will be needed? What profit will be obtained in the development of these areas? The development strategy of the enterprise has a number of distinctive characteristics:
1. During the development of the strategy, no concrete steps are taken. As a rule, the final stage of the process is the establishment of directions, advancing along which the enterprise will ensure its stable growth, and the strengthening of its positions.
2. Depending on what kind of strategy is being developed, whether it's a financial strategy of the enterprise or another of its sub-sections, the strategy is used to create projects and search techniques. During the search, the value of the strategy, focusing on specific sites or prospects, as well as in discarding unacceptable opportunities that are not compatible with the chosen strategy.
3. The need for the chosen strategy disappears, at the moment of development of events, in the direction not desired for the organization.
4. In the process of formulating strategies, it is impossible to foresee the full range of opportunities that can be revealed during the development of an action plan. In this regard, the information that has to be used is incomplete and inaccurate.
5. If it is possible to obtain the full amount of information, it is quite possible to question the appropriateness of the initial strategy. This causes the need for feedback, which will allow you to revise plans in time and make important adjustments.
The strategy of enterprise development is realized in two stages:
1. Strategic planning - including the development of a set of strategies (such as the company's financial strategy, or the marketing strategy of the enterprise).
2. The course of strategic management - including the implementation of the chosen plan in time, the processing strategy depending on the new circumstances. Strategy planning is a logical system that is based on rational thinking. But at the same time, planning is the art of forecasting, literate research, calculation, giving preference to the best of alternatives. The enterprise development strategy should be built on the principle of hierarchy. But the type and size of the enterprise affects the level of strategy, complexity, degree of integration. For example, a small organization, only one strategy, and a large enterprise, has a developed strategy for each level of action. The conceptual planning model makes it possible to determine a number of stages in the compilation of an enterprise strategy:
1. Conducting an analysis of the environment, this includes: the external environment in combination with its own capabilities.
2 Formation of policy. Formulation of the chosen strategy and consideration of alternatives, this area includes the following subsections: marketing strategy; financial planning; strategy of scientific development; production strategy; social development; organizational changes; ecological strategy.
The result of the action under the proposed scheme iscompilation of the "Strategic plan of the enterprise". Based on the developed plan, the enterprise will carry out its commercial activities, develop priority areas, identify and master sales markets, including commercial investments in advertising companies, as well as the nature of the products.