How to make a business plan correctly: key points
Many who decided to start their own business are asked the question: "How to make a business plan correctly?" This stage of the formation of the new project fulfills three main tasks:
- Designation for managers of common goals.
- Clearly stated thoughts in writing help to consider in detail all the nuances and reflect on the implementation of the conceived.
- This work will help you in the future to attract investors, who often skilfully, without going into details, are considering the proposed projects.
In other words, this is an excellent opportunity"rehearse" their own business and realize the probable difficulties, while not losing anything financially. In this article we will tell you how to make a business plan. An example will be described below. But first, let's read the general rules.
So, now we will consider in more detail howcorrectly draw up a business plan. A sample for this document is not written according to the standard scheme. Here everything is very individual. But the general requirements for how to properly draw up a business plan are given below.
- Content and title page, which indicates the company details, contacts of all founders and table of contents. The total volume of the document should not be more than forty pages with all attachments.
- Introduction. In this paragraph, describe the most important thing, the essence of your business, highlight the main theses and the value of this project. To write this paragraph proceed better in the end.
- Investigation of market opportunities. This part should answer the key questions. What are the market volumes? How quickly does it develop? What is the prospect of growth and possible threats? How will you liquidate them?
- Market Review. Analyze information about competitors or companies with a similar product (service). Carefully study and describe in detail who they are, what their market share is, why they prefer buyers, etc.
- Business model. This clause describes all sources of income, cost structure, as well as suppliers and buyers. This section is perhaps one of the most important and is of great importance in the question of how to properly draw up a business plan.
- Financial forecasts and indicators.
- Description of all possible risks and how you will solve the emerging problems.
- Sources of financial receipts and their distribution. This item is very important for potential investors.
- Applications to which you attach all the necessary and important documents. </ ol </ p>